sábado, 12 de marzo de 2011

Crying in the middle of the night

07/06/2009 12:41:45 p.m.
-Escrito el Lunes 22 de enero de 2007 
Esto me lo encontre cuando andaba buscando unas cosas que le voy a dar a mi actual novio...

Sometimes I feel down, must of the times is when we are far away.
I want to reach an end, a death road, an empty box, anything just
to stop my fall. To have you in my arms, in my own, under control.

For you, I'm just as empty as the space next to me.
Once upon a time, I was falling in love, and now
I'm just falling apart.

Whitout you I am nothing... just words flowing in my mind,
tearing my heart up. To have you, to got you, I'll be
with you for all the time.

Love, there's no you or me... It's WE, now we are one, for now
and forever. I want you!!! and I just can't hide it from you TT_TT

You've stoled a part of my heart and locked up in a safe box.
My love will be with you always til you decide to set me free.

My tears go flowing through my eyes like I had nothing in
my soul to hold. Just as if I were a poor little thing, and insignificance...

Just a way to look back...

Comments

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario