sábado, 12 de marzo de 2011

Only one more day left!

02/12/2006 12:29:55 p.m.
Well, well... I have to find out a way to let this flown away!
 
There's just one more day left and it will be my birthday... BUT!! (there's always a but!) I don't know what it's going to happen... I mean... my old friends of the COBACH are almost unreachable... I have no fucking idea of what is going to happen!!!! I'm going to freak out!! I just hope to see what tha heck am I going to do!... in the university I do have friends, but... I didn't make anything or prepared a thing for that day, well maybe because is sunday! but it doesn't matter!! I'm going to be just like if it where one day more... u_u
 
anyway... I hope I can see my best friend of the COBACH or my boyfriend... but it maybe impossible... my boyfriend can't come... and my best friend has to many things to study... so I guess I can't see them... Cristina said she'll come... but I dunno... and for the others I have no fucking idea!!!
 
well let's hope everything turns out tomorrow!

Comments

- 02/12/2006 04:08:34 p.m.
...so sad, I cant be there...
Pablo Torres - 03/12/2006 06:39:12 p.m.
So sad... I can't be there too...

  Well, I signed in 'coz
  I wanna send you a big hug, with Manga Waldo It will be a Big group hug!

COME ON MANGA! HUG TRICIA MORETÓN
  And getting nothing to do
I'll wish Happy Birthday to you ^0^

With me and Waldo too
 Both are going to say HURRAY 4 TRICIA PUU!


P.S: Only a last question...Why in einglish -_-U por qué por qué??? si en eso estoy bien burro. Ah chihuahua, ya estoy hablando en "aspaniol".

Soir - 03/12/2006 07:55:19 p.m.
Alo there, osh pablo you have to make things loose thier spirit. The message is in english cause she was inspired...
lol i was lieing ^^.

Big hug for tri!!!!!!!!! wi!!!!!! *jumps and hugs*
Hi pretty girl (david is going to kill me is he see these >.>). I hate you cause you didnt invite me to the party T-T and before you say "hey you aren in monterey" doesnt care at least invite me.

Well tri what can i say to you beside that you are one of my best friend, you are pretty cute, you ing like a goddess O.O you can understand me and make me feel comfortable, what else you can make anyone smiles, you pokes everyone >.> making them to forget what they were doing. MMM im forgotting something, oh yes you are the cutest, awesome supper dupper great deluxe, special and unique girl Patty ^^. (damm. david if you get to see these you found the river of gold behind the rainbow).

My dear just to finish these happy birthday i hope at the end you get a good day, even if there no friend near. You know you have my support always ^^.

Love you tri take care and good day *hugs*
PD; En el buen sentido de amar >.> por que ya siento venir las mentadas de david xD
PD: No te creas david se que eres buena persona aunque no he podido platicar mucho contigo
PD: Si le haces algo malo a tricia te mato david >.>
PD: ^^ happy birthday
†_ÐåMä_ا©Ü®ä_† - 04/12/2006 05:14:58 p.m.
n_n pase a saludarte amiguis linda!!!!
 
besitos que te vaya super nice!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario