sábado, 12 de marzo de 2011

Yoru no sora (Night Sky)

15/09/2006 09:59:55 p.m.
My dark cloud has arrived, in the shadows you are my victim,
you can run, but you cannot hide from me,
I'm the angel of death, the queen of the night
and a Countess Vampire.

I can smell your fear, it smells delicious to me,
I can almost taste your blood,
I just can't wait to put my mouth around your neck
and feel how the blood runs underneath your flesh.

I'm exited about this persecution,
waiting for you to get to me by yourself,
making you run just with the sound of my voice,
hiding to strike just when you think that you're safe.

I don't want to be mean, but I want to hurt you,
 just to show you how wonderful it is to feel like I do now;
the rush, the emotion, hear clearly a heart beating, taste the fear,
feel the exiting pleasure of killing a soul and tearing a human body.

Don't be afraid, I promise not to cause you pain,
this will be so quick that you won't notice,
just one bite, just one kiss
and I'll own your soul for all eternity.

My face and wings are of an angel,
but my heart is of a demon,
my soul is corrupted,
and my life is for killing.

Comments

Juan Alejandro Basto Durán - 18/09/2006 08:56:58 p.m.
no entiendo el sentido del post xDDD... es la letra de una cancion, ne? :D
weno, me via ser tarea...
Te amu muchio mi niña >w<!!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario