sábado, 12 de marzo de 2011

NO MORE!

15/07/2006 01:53:07 p.m.
I'm tired about you! I wish not to see you again,
I'm asking for freedom, and if I can't get it from you,
I'll get it by myself! stealing your life >.> .

You've stolen my heart and broke it in a million
pieces, then you come up with sad excuses and
make me false hopes high, to leave me bleeding.

I'll be free even if you get oposite to my desition,
I don't care what do I have to do to get my freedom,
I just don't want you near, I want you just... NO MORE!

I've had enough! If I get to see your face again,
I wont be responsable of my acts!

You've killed my soul with your agressions,
so, now it's my turn to return you the favor,
I'll take your life in my hands, hold your
breath in my arms, break up every bone in
your body and destroy your soul with every
single source that it's in the reach of my hand.

Die!! I belong to you NO MORE!!

Patricia Flores Ganem

Comments

Pablo Torres - 18/07/2006 10:10:50 p.m.
Great poem, I like your poems and your space and your songs. But this one is sad... T_T why?for who you wrote it? Who dared to hurt you?
 
Make it a song and it will be great! well it's great now. ^^


PUUUUU!!!

I appreciate you 2 much, but a'm not good in english! ^^U
- 19/07/2006 09:01:54 p.m.
muy bonito el poema!

...aunque un poco triston... u.u



viva el amor libre!!!!

Mang-san!
Mauro Garza - 16/08/2006 12:46:05 p.m.
ke onda aqui de pasadilla no pues chido aber i te conectas mas seguido eeee bueno cya

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario