viernes, 11 de marzo de 2011

Having fun yet?

07/06/2006 07:58:25 p.m.
Well well!, the only thing that I can say it's...  here's a llama, there's a llama, and another little llama, llama, llama duck!... XDD okoi, that was so out of subject... not becuase I have one yet... but, XDD well I'm sorry, it's mangas fault X3
 
http://gprime.net/flash.php/llamasong see this, aand you will understand XDDD
 
anyway... ehm... changing and getting into a subject now...
 
My computer was so fucked up >< the woot thing, it's that my brotha fixed up, i think that for tomorrow the machine will be finished >.>
 
ehm, lot of homework gotta go ><U I'll write here later XP cya


Comments

en mc don Chalita - 07/06/2006 08:13:08 p.m.

Hola me encanto tu space.

Juan Alejandro Basto Durán - 07/06/2006 10:11:19 p.m.
Ehmmm...
 
Kewl... your space it's growing a lot, you've added a lot of stuff...
Anyway... just stopped here to say Hi...
 
Gotta go, love ya lotzzzzzz.... |3!
 
Yours truly...... awesome... handsome..... kewl... and the only one brother...
 
 
B@nAN0! :D
Tricia Puu - 07/06/2006 10:29:27 p.m.
^^U gracias... supongo espero que siga entrando mas gente que no sea solo conocida, si no como menrealx que no tengo idea de donde saco mi pagina XD

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario