viernes, 11 de marzo de 2011

Still not being funny

06/06/2006 09:27:38 p.m.
Today! it's the worst day ever >.< my computer shut down and I'm right now in my fathers laptop...
I don't know what happend but I guess It's not woot at all TT^TT
 
For the other way, my father and my brother got a fight (again -.-U), and I'm still wanting to go to Monterrey to see me beloved Angel and god ^0^, otherwise I got in the university!!!! I've been accepted!!! YEY!!
 
mmm... I got a little verse:
 
When I'm feeling down, I can't feel more frown,
than when you're looking around,
some places are made for two, some others
are made for you, Where do I belong?
 
You're so high, and I'm so far
trying to reach you, I can get hurt
it's, like getting lost in the sea,
like having no more fear.
 
There's no way to get it,
just one time to fade it,
join me,
and you will be on the other side,
 
This is just, the most loneliest day of my life,
because I don't have you, and you don't care,
when this days is through, I hope that I will find,
the light that brings me the most beautiful sight.


Comments

- 06/06/2006 09:37:08 p.m.
hola!
tu poema es muy triste... T^T
 
ojala y todo salga bien y puedas ir a ver a tu angel!
 
bye-o tricia puu! x3
Pablo Torres - 13/07/2006 05:45:31 p.m.
Oh! Tisha Puu!  Te entiendo, en dos aspectos... mi madre y mi hermano se la viven agarrados del chongo, digo, qué familia no? Y mi chompu  cada rato se desconchiflaba, asi que qué me quedó? comprarme otra chompu... =P

Te invito a q vivas en tu mundo, pero ven a jugar al mío, va? (muy Play Station >.>) bueno... de ves en cuando entra.

E

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario