sábado, 12 de marzo de 2011

Nothing to do with this feeling

02/09/2006 09:36:03 p.m.
Love it's not a game, it's a sacrifice of your own complaints,
when you're a fool in love, no one can save you,
just hold on your tears, and try to find a reason to go on.
 
Sometimes you'll feel so down, but then you'll realise
that nothing it's so bad, I can touch the sky even when
I feel down, that's when I say that it aim no bad.
 
What's going on in my head?, what's wrong with my heart?
that I just cannot find a way to not get hurt,
Just tell me what to do, and I'll set you free.
 
Let my heart feel, let my life be, I don't wanna
be another on your dating list, I just wanna love,
the way I do now, I just wanna miss you, miss you so bad.
 
Where do I belong, if I'm not getting anywhere?,
What am I doing, if you don't even care about it?,
I want nothing but your love, just your love.
 
But I want nothing less than your hate, If you
don't love me, I don't want your shame, neither
your compassion, I want it all, or nothing at all.

Comments

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario